So why exhibit?
What’s New In Electronics Live delivers the most highly qualified audience of Electronics professionals. Exhibiting enables you to reach this audience in one place at one time. We will introduce you to new contacts, however, this is your opportunity to invite both existing clients and prospects to see your products and services in a live environment, it is your shop window.
Where else can you reach out to thousands of people and invite them to engage with you?
So how do I exhibit?
- The lowest stand pricing of any UK manufacturing event
- Dedicated central hub with exhibitor lounge
- Free parking and WIFI
- Free Upgraded full industry directory listing for 1 year
- A live stamp on your listing making it really stand out
- Priority posting on news, updates and PR on our website
- PR via our monthly newsletter reaching over 80K contacts
- Social media posts to our 8K + followers
- Between 15 – 25% discount on advertising slots
- At least 1 FREE advertisement on web or newsletter per year
- Free careers postings
- Free white papers and training listings
- Preferential speaking slots in technical seminars
Exhibiting at What’s New in Electronics Live offers amazing value. Every exhibitor receives a free inclusive marketing package and our rates continue to be the lowest of any other manufacturing event.
As an exhibitor you can choose to take a space only stand or a shell scheme option, the team can help you with all your requirements from ordering furniture, electrical packages and other services right through to custom build designs.
There are sponsorship opportunities available for any company wanting to maximise their impact both at the event and in the pre and post show marketing programme.
To find out more about exhibiting or to book your stand, contact either Claire or Niki on + 44 1428 609 382 or email email@example.com