Hall 1 NEC - Show Opening Times: 9:30 - 5:00pm on Tuesday 25th September 9:30 - 4:00pm on Wednesday 26th September
Can You Afford To Miss…
- The only dedicated UK electronics show with the lowest pricing of any UK event?
- See 100’s of electronics companies from across the whole spectrum of industry?
- Receiving a FREE marketing package worth up to £2,500 with promotion on a built in media platform?
- Joining live debates, forums & competitions?
- Improving your business or facilities productivity and output?
- Attending high level live features including conferences, workshops and seminars?
You need to be at What’s New in Electronics Live
The UK’s Electronics Event
What’s New In Electronics Live delivers the most highly qualified audience of Electronics professionals. Exhibiting enables you to reach this audience in one place at one time. We will introduce you to new contacts, however, this is your opportunity to invite both existing clients and prospects to see your products and services in a live environment, it is your shop window.
Where else can you reach out to thousands of people and invite them to engage with you?
How do I exhibit?
- At least 1 FREE advertisement on either www.wnie.online or the weekly newsletter
- Free Upgraded full industry directory listing for 1 year
- Priority posting on news, updates and PR on www.wnie.online
- PR via our monthly newsletter reaching over 80K contacts
- Social media posts to our 15K + followers
- Between 15 – 25% discount on advertising slots
- Free careers postings
- Free white papers and training listings
- Preferential speaking slots in technical seminars
Every exhibitor also gets:
- The lowest stand pricing of any UK manufacturing event
- Dedicated central hub with exhibitor lounge
- Free parking and WIFI
Exhibiting at What’s New in Electronics Live offers amazing value.
As an exhibitor you can choose to take a space only stand or a shell scheme option, the team can help you with all your requirements from ordering furniture, electrical packages and other services right through to custom build designs.
There are sponsorship opportunities available for any company wanting to maximise their impact both at the event and in the pre and post show marketing programme.
To find out more about exhibiting or to book your stand, contact either Claire or Niki on + 44 1428 609 382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org