So why exhibit?
If you are involved in Electronics Development, Production, Components, Systems and Applications then What’s New In Electronics Live is your premier source to meet with Engineers, Designers, Buyers and Decision Makers in the procurement of products and services. It’s not only the name that has changed for this event, What’s New in Electronics Live is supported by the ground breaking What’s New In Electronics Hub which reaches a Global audience of over 80,000 industry professionals giving Exhibitors more outreach than just a traditional Exhibition solution.
What’s New In Electronics Live delivers the most highly qualified audience of Electronics professionals. Exhibiting enables you to reach this audience in one place at one time. We will introduce you to new contacts, however, this is your opportunity to invite both existing clients and prospects to see your products and services in a live environment, it is your shop window.
Where else can you reach out to thousands of people and invite them to engage with you?
As an exhibitor you automatically benefit from additional marketing through the What’s New In Electronics Hub. Our marketing support package through the hub will give your company a marketing boost over and above the Expo. Reaching an audience of over 80,000 as an Exhibitor of the Live event we will post your news and updates as a priority on both the Live site and on the news page of the hub.
So how do I exhibit?
We are offering our most cost effective stand pricing to date – plus as an exhibitor you will get a host of added extras to increase your marketing reach including:
- The lowest stand pricing of any UK manufacturing event
- Dedicated central hub with exhibitor lounge
- Free parking and WIFI
- Free Upgraded full industry directory listing for 1 year
- A live stamp on your listing making it really stand out
- Priority posting on news, updates and PR on our website
- PR via our monthly newsletter reaching over 80K contacts
- Social media posts to our 8K + followers
- Between 15 – 25% discount on advertising slots
- At least 1 FREE advertisement on web or newsletter per year
- Free careers postings
- Free white papers and training listings
- Preferential speaking slots in technical seminars
As an exhibitor you can choose to take a space only stand or a shell scheme option, the team can help you with all your requirements from ordering furniture, electrical packages and other services right through to custom build designs.
There are sponsorship opportunities available for any company wanting to maximise their impact both at the event and in the pre and post show marketing programme.
To find out more about exhibiting or to book your stand, contact either Claire or Niki on + 44 1428 609 382 or email email@example.com