MB991 Micro ATX Motherboard Designed with 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
IBASE, a world leading provider of industrial motherboards and embedded computing solutions announced the new MB991 Micro ATX motherboard designed based on the Intel® Q170 chipset to support the Intel® Xeon® E3 family, 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® QC/DC processors manufactured on the 14nm process.
The MB991 is ideal for a multitude of applications including medical equipment, industrial control and automation, ATM, kiosks and gaming machines. Built with the Intel® Gen 9 HD Graphics, the board delivers significant improvements in video performance to offer stunning visuals and compelling 4K playback via the onboard – 2x HDMI (1.4) with LVDS.
The MB991 hosts a rich set of I/O and flexible expansion options including one PCIe x16, one PCIe x8, one PCIe x4, one Mini PCIe, one M.2(M-key), as well as five SATA III, eight COM, six USB 3.0, and four USB 2.0. Four DDR4 DIMM slots can be populated up to 64GB of system memory. Moreover, the MB991 motherboard series supports dual Gigabit Ethernet, RAID, iAMT (11.6) and iSMART, IBASE’s green technology featuring power saving and intelligent scheduler to improve its environmental performance.
The MB991 is available in two models integrated with the Intel® Q170/C236 chipset.
- Intel® Xeon® E3 family, 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® QC/DC processors, up to 4.2GHz
- 4x DDR4 DIMM, Max. 64GB (ECC compatible)
- Intel® processor integrated graphics device, supports 2x HDMI (1.4) and LVDS
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 4x USB 2.0, 6x USB 3.0, 8x COM, 5x SATAIII
- 1x PCI-E(x16) [(x8) Link], 1x PCI-E(x8), 1x PCI-E(x4)
- 1x Mini PCI-E, 1x M.2 (M-key), 1x mSATA
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT (11.6), iSMART, RAID