What’s New in Electronics Open House:
Adaptsys Open House 08
DATE: Mon 5th October 2020
Increase your production capacity at an affordable price – with the NanoPlex™ Series of ISP Programming Channel Multipliers
- Very simple implementation of ISP programming to panels of PCBAs
- Ability to multiply the number of ISP programmer channels for device programming
- Provides galvanic isolation of ISP programmer to target boards
- Ready-to-use relay multipliers save days/weeks of workmanship when creating custom systems
- Designed to fit a wide range of applications – from 2x multiplexing up to 64x
- Extremely compact size, only 51.0mm x 66.5mm
- Designed for piggyback mounting, can be easily placed in text fixtures
- Universal and compatible with all types of ISP programming tools
- 24 hr replacement service
The NanoPlex™ Series of Universal ISP Relay Demultiplexer tools offers production a low-cost method of increasing manufacturing throughput. Developed by engineers working with ISP for over 30 years, the NanoPlex brings with it smart technology that can be simply integrated into your current ISP solution for the purpose of multiplying the number of ISP channels for multi-board applications.
Rigorously tested, the NanoPlex series of tools have been built to withstand the pressures of high-volume production, and with the competitive pricing structure, an ROI can be realised within a very short timeframe.
Continue the Conversation…
Keep up to date with the latest Open House updates, and arrange a one-to-one virtual meeting with any of the participating companies:
For 15 years, we have distributed for the world’s leading names in Device Programmers, Tape & Reel and Carrier Tape. Our customers rely on our industry knowledge and technical support capabilities to help in finding solutions to their current and future production needs.